Boxing King Slot Machine from JILI gaming is the hottest in 2021 that comes in the theme of Boxing King slot game. There are two types of free games and can be awarded both Free spin and Scatter. When entering the scatter phase, combos or multipliers of up to 5 rounds can be achieved when entering free spins. Chance to win great prizes Inside the game as well. The King of Boxing slots has a Free spins symbol that substitutes for other symbols (except the Scatter symbol) in the shape of a bell. Free spins symbols will help you enter the free game mode. or for free It gives a chance to win big prizes including Mega Win, Super Win and Super Mega Win.

Boxing King Slot Machine is highest bonus 2000X and is high volatility. Boxing King has a typical 5X5 board and contains 88 ways to win. The payline of all symbols must be viewed “from left to right.” The rule of winning points = odds X players bet amount, only he highest amount payline count.

If you played “Street Fighter” when you were a kid, I believe you are familiar with the style of this game. “Punch the world!” The entire reels of WILD for you, easy for combo winnings! More combo in Free Game will be more multiplier!

Boxing King Slot Machine Features

1. Wilds stack up continuously! Win prizes non-stop!

2. Rack up combos for high multipliers in Free Games!!

Boxing King Slot Machine Free Game

Boxing King Combo Multiplier

  • The combo multiplier is displayed as x2, x3, x5, x6, and x8.
  • Points won each clear will be multiplied based on the current combo multiplier.
  • The second clear of each spin has a multiplier starting from x2.
  • Multiplier is increased to x3 for the third clear of each spin.
  • Multiplier is increased to x5 for the fourth clear of each spin.
  • Multiplier is increased to x6 for the fifth clear of each spin.
  • Multiplier is increased to the final x8 for the sixth or after clear of each spin.
  • If the player does not win points, the combo multiplier resets to x2, and starts the next spin.

Boxing King Free Spin

  • During a free game, if FREE SPIN is obtained during the current spin, it will not be cleared, and will remain until no more clears can be made. The player will then win extra free games based on the number of symbols obtained. The number is reset for the next spin.
  • Each reel only has one FREE SPIN, for a maximum of 5 total.
  • The number of free spin symbols obtained equals the number of free games won.


Boxing King Wild


Boxing King Scatter

1. The player enters a free game if 3 or more Scatters appear.

2. Points earned = Player bet x 2.

3. Scatters do not appear during free games.

4. Scatter x 3 = 8 rounds.

5. Scatter x 4 = 12 rounds.

6. Scatter x 5 = 20 rounds.

King of Fighters is also suitable for players of all budgets and you can adjust your volatility strategy to suit your preferences as well as your money. Did you know that high volatility means longer bets but you may get better returns and low volatility allows you to win more often but the returns are relatively low?

Did you know that players have a 97% chance of winning on slots and the dealer only has a 3% chance, so you have a good chance of winning Super WIN for a small amount inside the King of Fighters!

Now Jilislor and AKQgaming have put together a FREE100 bonus for you to claim as long as you are a member of AKQgaming, you can take your 100p from AKQgaming and win tens of times more in the King of Fighters. and then receive the Limited You have 1 more chance to win more money, and you can claim your withdrawals at AKQgaming as long as you have GCASH. Want to earn extra money?
Want to make money easily and simply through the game?
Want to know which slots are the easiest to win?
Want to know the secret to winning at slots?
Want to change your life in the Philippines?

Join and start playing now!

Mag-iwan ng Tugon

Ang iyong email address ay hindi ipa-publish. Ang mga kinakailangang mga field ay markado ng *